Skip to content
- Akçalı Spray
- 314 light green
- 320 red
- 316 chrome yellow
- 524 fluorescent bead blue
- Newspaper for protect and mask the work place
- 180 abrasive sandpaper
- 220 sandpaper
- Paint remover (if necessary)
- Permomacun Synthetic Paint Putty
- Tack cloth (high quality suitable cotton gauze)
Step-by-step Spray Paint Project
- If the surfaces have a thick old paint deposit, use a paint remover, otherwise just blast it.
- Protect the work surface with the newspaper and make sure you wear protective gloves and protective goggles.
- Apply the paint remover after applying the paint instructions to remove the paint layers – multiple applications and ejections may be required
- Clean all surfaces with Thinner to remove scraper and last paint parts and allow to dry
- Sand the surface of the chairs with 180 sandpaper
- Fill any lump, ding or crack with wooden paste after package instructions
- Emery with 220 grams of sandpaper
- Use a vacuum tack cloth to clean any dust particles
- Apply primer to all surfaces and allow to dry.
- Use a white liner for light colors and a gray liner for dark colors
- Again use the tack cloth to clean the dust particles
- Wait for 24 hours drying after you have done the painting process with the Akçalı spray.