SOLVENT BASED ACRYLIC AEROSOL AKÇALI SPRAY PAINT
It is a ready to use aerosol, for protective and decorative purposes, based on alkyd, acrylic or synthetic resins (depending on the kind of chosen assortment), formulated with special pigments, solvents and special volatile gases, conforming to the characteristics of the chosen assortment.
Ensure application surface to be painted is clean, and fully freed from grease, dust, loose particles / paint layer, rust and humidity. The can is ready to apply. Release the security trigger on cover, shake it well (for at least by 1-2 minutes after you heard the agitator ball has started to rattle inside) and push in short blasts to apply with constant finger pressure on its dispersion valve from 25-30 cm distance from surface and apply it with an even dispersion rate in double cross consecutive light coats (shake occasionally during the use and allow 3-5 minutes between twocoats). When the application is finished, if still remainder paint in the bottle, return the bottle upside down and press on its dispersion valve until it loosens in order to be able to re-use it at another time.
It is ecological as it does not contain lead and Fckw, it does not harm ozone layer. It has a high coating and covering power. It forms an elastic protective decorative film coat with a remarkable strength against mechanical abrasions and chocks. It dries quickly, and it is colorfast with permanent glossy character. It has a very high adherence on the surface (necessary to pre-treat some surface by special primers wherever requested) and it does not crack by time.
2,5-3 m2 (single coat) / 400 ml can depending on assortment.
Drying Time (20℃)
- Touch-free in 5-20 min.
- Full dry in 8-12 hours.
- Resistance to abrasions and chemicals in 24 hours.
- R12 – Extremely flammable
- R20/21/22 – When inhaled, in contact with the skin or when swallowed, it is harmful to health
- R36 – Irritating to eyes.
- R66 – Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- R67 – Vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- S2- Keep out of reach of children.
- S3/7/9- Keep the container tightly closed and in a cool and well aired place. S16- Keep away from combustible sources.
- S51 Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not pierce or burn even after use.
3 years in sealed pot at room temperature. Highly pressurized container, no smoking. Store it at well ventilated place, avoid direct exposure to sun light, do not expose to naked flame.
- < 0℃
400 ml cans. 29 standard colors, 16 metallic colors, 7 fluorescent colors, glossy, satin and mat varnish , 1 car rim paint , 6 colors car bumper paint , 4 colors of stove paint.